Ao Vivo

25 de junho de 2012

Músicas que marcaram os anos 80




Baladinhas de amor
Richard Marx – Angelia
Peter Frampton – Baby I love your way
Jon Secada- Just another day
Bryan Adams – Please Forgive Me
Bryan Adams – Everything I Do
Roxette – Listen to your heart
Roxette – It must have been love
Air Supply – Making Love Out of Nothing At All
Air Supply – Goodbye
Air Supply – All out of love
Skid Row – I Remember You
Lionel Richie – Stuck On You
Lionel Ritchie – Say you say me
The Cars – Drive
The Police – Every Breath You Take
Firehouse – Love Of A Lifetime
Firehouse – I live my life for you
Firehouse – When I look into your eyes
The Pretenders – I’ll Stand By You
Whitesnake – Here I Go Again
Phil Collins – Against All Odds
Journey – Send Her My Love
Cyndi Lauper – Time after time
Eagles – Hotel California
Spandau Ballet – True
Wham – Careless Whisper
Whitesnake – Is This Love
Diana Ross & Lionel Richie – My Endless Love
Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warns – Up Where We Belong


# Mande sua sugestão !!!!!!!!!!! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário